For more that 15 years Stanley Zamor has served as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator, Arbitrator and Trainer. Certified in County, Circuit Civil and Family Court for the State of Florida, Mr. Zamor is a private mediator who is dedicated to transforming conflict into effective solutions. Mr. Zamor primarily focuses on Commercial Litigation, Condo Mediation and Complex Family law cases. Mr. Zamor is an expert as Human Behavior and is skilled at getting difficult parties to the table for effective negotiations. Mr. Zamor implements a unique hybrid of conflict resolution styles, and has a keen ability to manage high-conflict personalities/complex legal issues, while assisting participants in achieving mutually beneficial consensus. Mr. Zamor’s unique skills afford him the ability to manage difficult group dynamics as they negotiate complex legal issues. He is the Mediators’ Mediator.
Mr. Zamor currently serves as the President of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc. (Florida’s first ADR nonprofit organization, established in 1988). Mr. Zamor regularly lectures for organizations and universities on the processes of Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”), various legal/practical issues regarding ADR, Human Behavior and Conflict Resolution. Mr. Zamor facilitates mediation conferences in the areas of: Construction, Workers Compensation; Complex Litigation/Tort; Insurance; Eminent Domain, Medical Malpractice, Family, Securities, Entertainment and business/financial matters. Mr. Zamor has performed extensive forensic document analysis, jury research, complex legal research/writing, securities assets analysis, appellate drafting, due diligence, massive eDiscovery Litigation Management; and trial/support team management.
Mr. Zamor’s professional/civic activities include (but not limited to):
• ADL, Anti-Defamation League – Facilitator
• Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc. – 2015 – 2017 (second term) President; 2011 Vice-President and Board of Director
• The Florida Bar Grievance Mediation and Fee Arbitration Program – Certified Arbitrator and Mediator
• American Arbitration Association, Inc. (AAA) – Lecturer and training participant
• American Bar Association – Associate Member, Litigation and Dispute Resolution Section & Forum for Construction Industry;
• Miami-Dade Foster Care Review Panelist– Foster Care Advocate